Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aight I'm back

So, I think I'll be posting cooler and better things now that I have this blog...Again. Though it isn't going to be like my China blog, where I post a bunch of cool things from China, I'll be posting cool things from Mpls!
And all the work I will be creating throughout this year.
Events goin on. Whatevz. Should be good.

Jeahhh

So here's a photograph I took while I was in China. (if you guys haven't seen it yet)

DSC_0172

And in the mean time I got this from Sean's blog:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think but it's a fun way to waste a few minutes and get the brain cells moving around.

Your Artist: Jay Z

Are you male or female: Girls, Girls, Girls

Describe yourself: Hard Knock Life

How do you feel about yourself: 99 Problems

Describe where you currently live: Heart of the City

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: All Around the World

Your favorite form of transportation: 8 Miles and Runnin

Your best friend: Lucifer

Your dream boy/girl: 2 Many Hoes

Your life motto: Money Ain't a Thang

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Can I Live

What is life to you?: Soon You'll Understand

What is the best advice you have to give: Dirt Off Your Shoulder

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?: Hola' Hovito

Your favorite food is: Money, Cash, Hoes

How you would like to die: Feelin' It

1 comment:

Allegra Murphy Denton said...

hey that's my favorite food too!!!